Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Blog # 67: The Hangover 2

Anyone going to see the Hangover 2 Friday ? I'm looking forward to it.

I think I'm going out to see it with a friend from one of my classes. I'm not going to lie; I'm looking forward to it. The movie and hanging out with the friend. We were supposed to go do something a few weeks ago, but work kept getting in the way.

I guess she has a twin sister. I just found this out today. She asked if her twin could tag along. I'm all for it. We're supposed to go out after the movie.
Just found out today she's moving in a few months, guess the boyfriends got new job. This was the first mention of the boyfriend.
What's this? Now her sister can't go. Interesting. I'm sure we'll have fun regardless. I found out a lot of things today. I'm confused.

On a different note, I got some pretty sweet concert tickets. Just between us, I got front row tickets to Katy Perry at the Q in July. Ha-ha, I know, funny right ? This pulls off the pop princess gauntlet for me though. Lady Gaga, Kesha, and Katy Perry. I also win a bet as soon as I snap some pictures ! I don't know who I'm going with yet, but it looks like trouble no matter what.

4 comments:

  1. That'll be an amazing show. With the amount of concerts I've gone to, I've never gone to a pop princess concert. Love the genre, just not the prices ha ha. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to see the Hangover, have you seen it yet? Im sure the K Perry concert will be a good time too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Hangover was just as good as the first in my opinion, even though it was pretty much the same thing. Different scenes, more drug use, slightly dirtier, etc. I laughed pretty hard though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen hangover 2 but I hear good and bad things. I will probably check it out.

    ReplyDelete