I'm looking forward to this summer more than any other summer in recent memory.
I'll be taking summer classes. This might make most students sick. Not me ! It won't be bad until July 22nd. I'm only taking one class in June and July, but I'll tack on two more for the second 5 week in July and August. I figure it'll just be 5 weeks of hell, and then I'll get about a month off before autumn quarter starts up. Looking forward to it all. Only one class from June 20-July 22. That allows for extra curricular time. It's on.
I have to take some extra classes to get back on schedule. Actually had to drop 110.01 last winter quarter due to conflicting dating/class schedules. Another reason to never date people you work with.
Anyhow, I think I'm going to score some Zoombezi Bay season passes. I took the kids there a couple summers ago, and I think I liked it more than they did. Regardless, I need someone to keep me company there, and it'll make a good summer activity. After all, I can't just walk around in a forest looking at trees with them all summer, and tractor rides get old after a while.
The Hartford Fair is in August, and I think I have that whole week off work. Kristen's going in case nobody heard. If any of ya'll are out that way I suggest you check it out. I'm going to see if Kristen will watch my kids for me so I can get in the mosh pit at the Josh Thompson concert. Aly may have to travel in for backup support since she’s good with kids. My kids can be a bit of a handful.
I'm also taking a week off in June and September. I'm stoked. You know what else I'm happy about? Only two more blogs ! Though I am going to miss my blog time.
me too! i'm so excited for ths summer, i can hardly sit still!
ReplyDeleteBRING YOUR KIDS TO CLASS
ReplyDeleteI don't know Kristen. I mean, I might be able to bring Eli next Thursday, but I have 2 anthropology classes after English until 5:30, and a presentation in one of them. I couldn't make Eli sit through all that. I would need a legit babysitter to make it happen. Plus, he'll need some lunch at some point, and he's gonna need some time to run around the oval. It could be tricky.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry me and Aly are great babysitters. EliJAH would have the time of his life.
ReplyDeleteBring him! I love when people bring in their kids:D
ReplyDeleteI'm still waiting for the results on background checks of his potential babysitters. We shall see :)
ReplyDeleteMy buddy works at Zoombezi Bay or however you spell it. He is a bartender named Alex. Don't be afraid to get hammered at the zoo.
ReplyDelete